The Mad World Forum content has been shaped with your needs at its heart. We know your time is valuable so we have packed loads of opportunities for inspiration, insight and collaboration into one full day. Across the day you will be able to choose the most relevant content and sessions for you, ensuring you walk away with the information and contacts YOU need to make a real impact on mental health and wellbeing in your workplace.<
What will you leave with?
- Knowledge that you can make a real difference, not only to the lives of your employees but also to the bottom line of your business
- A practical and actionable “toolkit” of solutions that can be implemented immediately in your workplace environment
- New business contacts, industry connections and friends that will help you move beyond the “why” to the “how” of implementing mental health strategies
- New understanding of what works and what doesn’t work, drawing on the experiences of both influential leaders in established industries and bold disruptors who are setting the benchmark for a new corporate culture
- Insight into developments on the horizon that you can use to future-proof strategies
- Connections with the most innovative solution providers working with leading businesses to deliver coherent strategies that are creating a tangible impact
- A clear steer on the real opportunities linked to digital innovation in mental health
Who will you meet?
The Mad World Forum will be a melting pot of insight and inspiration. Responsibility for mental wellbeing crosses job titles, departments and sectors - from C-Suite to line managers and next-generation leadership teams, so this is the perfect opportunity for teams from different industries, and different sized businesses, to join the conversation including:
Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Finance Officer, Chief People Officer, Chief Medical Officer, Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Happiness Officer, Chief Corporate Social Responsibility Officer, HR Director, Director of Health and Safety, Director of Occupational Health, Director of Internal Communications, Corporate Social Responsibility Director, Mental Health Leader, Head of HR, Head of Happiness, Head of Wellbeing, Head of People & Talent, Head of Health, Safety & Environment, Head of People & Culture, Head of Employee Engagement, Head of Internal Communications, Next generation leadership teams and more.
Your Mad World Forum experience
Listen: Hear from over 50 cross-industry speakers from a wide range of sectors, all sharing their knowledge and experience on mental health in the workplace. With C-level keynotes, thought-provoking panels and interactive round table discussions.
Share: Our 21 interactive round tables cover everything from making the business case for investment in mental health strategies to reducing the risk of suicide. This is a real opportunity to learn from your cross-industry peers on how they are approaching the same challenges as you.
Learn: Our 3 conference tracks focused on talent/engagement/culture, leadership and the future allow you to dive deeper into best practice case studies, delivering a truly rich and rewarding experience with actionable takeaways.
Discover: Visit our curated exhibition and interactive showcases to immerse yourself in the now and next of mental health and wellbeing. Find the latest technologies and solutions that will change the way you approach mental health and wellbeing in the workplace.
Network: Expand your network with our networking opportunities designed to help you meet as many Mad World Forum attendees as possible.
Be inspired: Armed with insight into what works and what doesn’t work; go back to your workplace with a clear plan of action and fresh thinking so you can talk about mental health in a new way.
Choose the content most relevant to you
Whether you are looking for ways to build on and bolster your commitment to employee mental health or you are simply looking to get started, you will find content relevant to you.
Talent, Engagement, Culture
Addressing all you need to know about multigenerational engagement, and workplace cultures; empowering the current and next generation of employees to thrive
Best practice, next practice, practical insights and inspiration for all those responsible for setting up, stepping up, or rolling out mental health strategies in the workplace
From gaming to data, AI to VR, stay ahead of the opportunities and threats posed by disruptive technologies and assess their place in the future of workplace mental health and wellbeing
Key topics to be addressed include:
- Innovative leadership thinking and the evolving role of the CEO
- Thriving at work: mental health as a competitive advantage
- What is causing lack of mental wellbeing at work at how does it impact everyone?
- The future of work: leading through times of change
- Millennials: linking attraction, retention, wellbeing and mental health
- Engagement matters in the multigenerational workplace
- Creating an inclusive work culture and environment that enables employees to thrive
- Prevention is better than cure: easing transition from education to employment
- Getting boardroom buy-in: building the business case for mental health and wellbeing
- Who should be responsible for driving health and wellbeing strategies in the workplace?
- The elephant in the room: changing the way we manage performance
- Maintaining momentum and moving to the next level of implementation
- Employee Assistance Programmes: fit for the future
- Mental health: the opportunity
- How AI, data, VR, AR, Voice and Block Chain are impacting mental health and wellbeing strategy
- Using digital innovation to manage the stresses of the fast changing workplace
- What’s in the pipeline? Preparing for Gen Z’s mental wellbeing needs
- Does every company need a Chief Happiness Officer?