Do not have display space but click on logo and book a meeting at Mad World.
Who attended. What they said. Access presentations.
1. Mental health is the leading cause of sickness absence in the UK, costing an average of £1,035 per employee per year:
2. Organisations promoting wellbeing are three and a half times more likely to be creative and innovative:
3. FTSE companies that prioritise employee engagement and wellbeing outperform the rest of the FTSE 100 by 10%:
4. Replacing an employee costs on average 21% of their pay:
5. 53% of millennials say a healthy work-life balance would make them stay at their job:
6. The Thriving at Work report puts the annual cost to the UK economy of poor mental health at up to £99bn, of which about £42bn is borne by employers:
7. 87% of human resource leaders say improved retention is a high/critical priority:
8. Anxiety and depression among workers in the UK has bit a record high, rising by nearly a third in the last four years: